Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve yucks

I am writing this early tonight. Out usual situation on this night is to play games and get involved in the traditional Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy channel. This year should be no different except there will be a new little life force in our house. We tend to get so into our games that we miss the ball and all the festivities that go with it. I don't want to mess with my streak, so here I am posting early.

As I look over the cliff at an approaching new year, I look with hope and anticipation for a happier and healthier year...one where we get healthy and improve ourselves and our relationships with others. This one will be filled with challenges, but I hope to take them on with force!

I ask those of you who do to say a little prayer for my brother and his coworkers tonight. A friend and coworker passed away suddenly, so young and so loved. What a heartbreaking event to happen any time...so unexpected and inexplicable. I pray they find comfort and love wrapping them tightly.

Happy New Year's Eve...don't drink and drive. Don't get in a fight over a bowl game. Don't end the year eating substandard food. Enjoy yourself and others! Much love and many blessings for 2014!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment