Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hectic Christmas

Holy First Noel, Batman, it has been a crazy day. I ended up going to bed at 11:45pm last night, but sleep did not come easily. My feet and knees felt as though I had been hobbled in some sort of "Misery"-esque incident last night. The hub fell asleep almost immediately while I tossed and turned until I heard little feet moving about. "is it time?", the boy asked. Really? For the love of everyhing holy. He then returned at 12:15. He and his sister arrived at 4:00am, claiming that he had a wicked case of the growing pains. He got into bed wth us and eventually was sent back. They finally got us up for good at 545. Needless to say we have been celebrating the birth of the baby Jesus and having family time for a long time today. I am beyond fortunate to have these sweet children in my life:



They received so many nice things and have enjoyed them so much, but if I find this next to my bedside, I will freak out:



I must go to bed. I fell asleep with m hand on the keybaord and made 17 lines of forward slashes. Have a wonderful night, everyone. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment