Monday, December 30, 2013

Here we go, friends

Well we did it. We went and did it. We got a puppy. A puppy who smells like a campfire...who has little needle teeth...who was found wandering around and was picked up Dec. 21...who is a jumpy brown ball of crazy...who likes to jump on everything...who finds the children fun and the boy especially fascinating...who is going to have to be walked for 17 hours a day to wear her out(or 1 hour with the children). We are in for an interesting journey with this little girl, but it will be a fun one. Right now the first order of business is to help her learn how to walk on a leash. Currently, she resembles a large fish on a line, flopping around like a wild animal. Either that or she is a passive protester. She sits and plants those feet and bottom and will go no further. Puppy kindergarten is coming soon.

I am going to bed. I had a horrible night's sleep. Apparently my stomach does not like having a night where I get both a piece of pizza and some ice cream. TMI I know, but it is what it is. I will leave you with this:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment