Monday, December 9, 2013

If you can't say something nice...

Rainy days and Mondays, well, you know. Then when I have a combination of both, um, yuck. I had a disappointing encounter with an official person who has influence in my chilren's lives. That is very vague, but it happened and I am sad. Everybody is human, but I have control over how I react to people being human. Today I chose to get ticked off. One of my children, who is about the coolest kid around in my opinion, just keeps getting knocked around emotionally and it is hard as a parent not to step in every time. Apparently said child is not immune from the crap that adults can't keep to themselves either. Our Christmas break cannot come fast enough...not for the gifts and fancy food, but for the emotional and mental break needed. It will be a good time for Christmas bubble wrap and hugs and rest.

I will try to have a better attitude tomorrow. I'm just going to pipe it for now before I get myself in trouble. Fa la la laaaaa.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment