Friday, December 20, 2013

Let's all sigh in relief

Today was the last day of school before Christmas. Thank the good Lord! The kids went to school this morning, two in their pajamas and one in a sleepy fog. The hub and I ran several errands and then went to pick up the kids. Could you hear the sighs of relief from where you were? They were loud and quite emotional. And then the kids sighed too...ha ha ha. We ate lunch and then had a period of vegging out. It was wonderful. Blissful even. G had to take a trip to the doc's office with her dad to have her yucky cough checked out. Guess the evil Santa brought her a sinus infection for an early Christmas present. She got some good meds and she will be fine. Tomorrow will be a wrapping day for the hub and myself. Nothing very exciting. I am going to go to bed so I can keep up with my happy kids tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment