Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And then I have my black days....

Have you ever had a bad day? Like one really up there on the charts that puts you well into the red? Today has been that day for me. I have thought of "My Many Colored Days" book that I read to all three of my children. Usually my page was"Green deep deep in the sea...cool and quiet fish. That's me." Today is "And then my black days mad and loud. I howl, I growl at every cloud." Totally feeling that today and trying very hard to focus on the meaning of this season. I feel physically and emotionally exhausted and beaten and kicked when I was already down. Oh well. Welcome to the lives of 99.999% of the world.

Tomorrow I go to help with two class parties tomorrow. I am praying that the happy little faces will make me remember the joy and excitement of the season. Hopefully there will be no mom drama...I am not touching that crud with a ten foot pole. Tonight I am making sausage balls and making button wreath kits for the 4th grade party goers. Hopefully they will enjoy it. After that, I hope sleep will come easily tonight. I hope to have a funny school story for you tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment