Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wrong side of the bed day

I am aiming to go to bed very soon, so I will make this short. I don't know what got in to my children this morning, but they got up on the wrong side of the bed. Wrong. Their moods were not appreciated a 9am when we were in the sixth row of the sanctuary. They are good kids, please know that. But it is a good thing Pastor Randy couldn't hear the threats of ridding the house of television, iPods, DS's and any other sources of mirth. A special service of the fixing of the crazy mom would be held in the chapel after church was over. Luckily he has a great sense of humor and understands floppy children.

I have since put the kids to bed, put 57 loads of laundry away, readied my items for consignment and answered some emails. I'm tired and ready to watch secret shame television. Then zzzzzzzzz.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment