Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sick at my stomach

School is starting in just four days and I want to barf. We got S's schedule today for middle school and I am sick. Not because it is bad. It is because I have no idea what it means. I don't know if these people are good or bad. Will she know anyone in there? Will all her friends be on the other team? Is she going to be okay? I will not be sleeping tonight with this new information. All the people I know to call are probably in bed now. Blurg.

My boy said something funny today. He had been given some gum an hour earlier. As I was cooking dinner, he came up and asked, "Can you put the flavor back in my gum?". Boy wouldn't that be nice? I had a few sour patch kids and gave him one. He said that fixed the problem. Oh well. At least I did something right today.

I'm going to say some prayers and see if I can scrounge up a melatonin. Hoping sleep will come...but not counting on it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment