Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time to freak out...

I have a new endeavor. I don't have a name or title or a full understanding, but things are changing around the ranch. New responsibilities have been given to me at work. My boss has left her position to enjoy her youngest child's last year of preschool, to watch her nieces and nephew, to open a new chapter of possibilities in her life. I get that. But now her responsibilities are now mine and I am scared to death. I ask that you all pray for me through this time of transition. I need to step out of my comfort zone and try something new, but it is scary. Hopefully I'll have new funny stories soon. But forgive me if some are expressing a bit of anxiety. I'm going to go sleep now, or try to at least. Glurg....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Prayer, check.
    Full confidence you will rise to the challenge, check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be great! You were the first person we thought of when we heard about the opening.

    ReplyDelete