Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding plans wedding plans

My brother and his lovely fiancé are getting married, very soon. They have been in matrimonial limbo, waiting for her son to return from serving in Afghanistan. The window of leave is limited, so she is scrambling to pull a wedding together in three weeks. I feel overwhelmed for her. We went to a lovely shower for her tonight where she racked UP. My words not hers. My gift to them? A lovely creamer that just screamed my brother's name:



I know. Best. Gift. Ever. Be impressed.

So now comes the photographer or not and cake and punch or more and church fellowship hall or off site location and many flowers or few and single roses or candle bowls for flower girls. It will get done and it will be beautiful, but the getting there is stressful. My brother is in charge of the music playlist, which he will more than excel in producing.

I have offered to make sausage balls and the hub has offered to be a bridesmaid if necessary. I think that nothing can go wrong with those two situations....right?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: