Thursday, August 16, 2012

My new favorite show...

I have always been a fan of Jerry Seinfeld. His stand up, his show, his books, his Bee Movie- love it all. If a day goes by without a Seinfeld quote, we must be sick. So imagine my delight when Mr. Seinfeld announced a new web show he was creating. I follow him on Twitter, hoping for the chance to exchange some tweets. It hasn't happened yet, but you never know.

The series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, is exactly what it says. Jerry picks up the featured comedian in a vintage automobile, they drive around, get some coffee and food, talk and then leave. Simple as that. But the more relaxed atmosphere just brings out the extra entertaining material. I love all the episodes so far, but Brian Regan and Alec Baldwin are my favorites.



This is about all I can muster up tonight, friends. I mowed the lawn and I am exhausted. It had gotten to the "Let's think about calling codes enforcement" point in my mind and needed to be dealt with post haste. Since I have a hate-hate relationship with the weedeater and cannot restring it, I had to take the 2 ton mower and mow the weedy gully that was not designed to accommodate a mower. The neighbors got some prime entertainment and I have arm and leg muscles tha are screaming. But, to my satisfaction, the diagonals are back and peace has returned to the lawn. Now it is time to beg the husband to rub my feet. We'll see how that goes...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment