Monday, August 13, 2012

And so it begins...

My oldest went to middle school today. Well, her middle school orientation. Thank goodness the hub went with her. I would have done it, but I knew he had command of his emotions in a way I do not. My tendency would have been to observe the people in her classes, not listen to those teaching them. She was relieved to find several friends in her classes and the hub was interested to how middle school had changed and remained the same. Tomorrow will be the hardest for me, dropping her off there for the first time with all that stuff. Gulp.

G and F went to the meet and greet a their school to meet their teachers this evening. We are so excited about their teachers and can't wait to see what the year holds for them. I still wish we had another month of summer, but it would only postpone the inevitable: my babies are growing up.

On a completely unrelated note, I am watching Stars Earn Stripes on NBC. I don't know what to say. I'll get back to you...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment