Friday, April 22, 2016

Well, they won....

I went to bed allergy aware last night and I woke up fully involved this morning. The wormy trees have won this round. I hope to fight the good fight and get this crud out of my head soon, but we'll see. I'm about ready to neti pot the tar out of my sinuses again. Let's hope I clear lots of goo out. TMI...sorry.

I will say a brief word about yesterday's passing of Prince. Even though he was not my number one favorite singer, one cannot deny the influence and power he had on so many artists who came after him. A virtuoso in so many ways, his stylings will surely stand through the ages and continue to touch many for years to come. The doves were crying yesterday and I was as well. Rest in peace, Prince.

Now I'm going to go listen to "Raspberry Beret" and take some Mucinex.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment