Sunday, April 17, 2016

Big day for sure!

I don't have much energy left today, so this will be short and sweet. G was confirmed today with her sister and brother confirmands at church. It was a lovely er ice and it truly took my breath away to see how all these kids had grown up into great young men and women. I am so proud of them and the choices they have made:



I never could get squarely in front of them, but what a fine looking group they are!

Please say a prayer for my uncle D. He is currently in the hospital after having a rough and unusual morning that resulted in hospitalization until they figure out his mysterious health problem. He's my mom's baby brother and such a wonderful man. Just praying for the best of results.

G's soccer game turned out fine although she and the other team's keeper collided, causing her to land and slam her head. She's okay, but I do think I wet myself a bit waiting to find that fact out.

I am a blessed and tired woman who is now going to bed.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment