Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Is snortiness contagious?

You don't have to answer that question. I think snortiness can be contagious. The boy currently is on day 1.5 of antibiotics for a sinus and ear infection. Bless his heart. Last weekend's soccer in the cold and blustery wind did not suit him well. I think the blooming beauty all around did not help either, because I know it is not helping me. The snorts and the sneezes and the sore teeth and cheeks and ears are painful. Tonight's menu includes mommy crawling into a big cup of Mucinex night time and praying for sleep.

On a completely different note, my friend and I have a dilemma. How do you keep shoes tied? My friend A and I are trying to decide how to get our children to keep their shoes tied, especially when we know they can tie them. She sent me a picture from earlier:



I love it. They are a funny duo for sure! But seriously, if anyone has a sure fire trick for keeping these pesky laces tied, we are all ears!

It's Mucinex time! Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment