Thursday, April 28, 2016

Warriors unite

Tonight I come to you with an anxious heart and mind. My uncle D will enter the hospital tomorrow for a 3-4 week stay. Wednesday he received a diagnosis of Acute Myeloid Leukemia and they wanted him to go into the hospital today. Feeling the need to get his affairs in order, etc, he opted to wait until tomorrow. So he will go in and start receiving chemotherapy treatment. He is a fighter and a good man and I pray for his doctors to have the wisdom needed to get him through this. I covet your prayers not only for him, but for my aunt and cousins and their families. This is very hard on them to not be with him and not be able to make things better quickly. Also, pray for his sisters. They are caregivers at heart and will want to help and care for everyone and will worry about their baby brother also.

These are times where we find what makes us stronger and show what we are made of...we're going to get him through this with love and prayers.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment