Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I have a problem

I am late to the game on a show, but I am addicted now. An intervention may be needed. The show "Fixer Upper" is my new obsession. I want to be friends with Chip and Jo and be on their Magnolia crew. They are so entertaining and I love their style. I don't know how I missed out on the show before now, but Netflix has allowed me to catch up as I fold laundry or cook. So good, So good.

This evening, I am thinking of doing a rain dance. I really need this pollen to go away. I fear that the boy's ear is on the path to reinfect any minute and our whole house sounds like a place from which people should flee. Let's just have a little rain and spray down all this crap and move on with a healthy Spring.

The music program is tomorrow and I cannot wait. It is going to be so fun! Come join us at 6:30 and feel the Spirit move through our children.

Night all.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment