Thursday, April 14, 2016

Busy weekend ahead

I am taking a small break from cleaning and vacuuming to watch the tribal council portion of last night's Survivor. We are about to enter a busy weekend and I need to get on the cleaning. We have lots of soccer this weekend, but more importantly, we have G's confirmation on Sunday. She and her friends in the class will be confirmed at a big combined service. They have worked hard this semester to study and learn and grow and prepare for this day. I can remember my time of study when I was her age. It was a deep and exciting time and I am so proud of G and all of her friends who have worked hard to get to this point. My parents are coming for the first time since Thanksgiving. We are so excited, but we also hope that Mom will not overdo it and hurt her neck. SHe's a trooper and still more active than I am, even injured, so I don't know why I'm worried. Anyhoo, I want a good clean house for their arrival, so here I scrub.

I'm about to conk out. Gonna scrub the tub and then go to bed.

Night all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment