Monday, June 30, 2014

Oh me of little faith

I will admit, I have never been a huge Angelina Jolie fan. There is no doubt about her gifts and talent as an actress. She is an incredible humanitarian and a decent mother from what the crappy entertaiment shows say. Shame on me, but I will never be able to get the vision of her with Billy Bob Thornton at the Academy Awards out of my brain. Burned into my memory forever. And I liked him when he was on Hearts Afire that played on CBS with John Ritter and Markie Post. I digress. My oldest wanted to see this Maleficent movie with a passion that burned like 1000 suns. G? Not so much. She was creeped out by the trailer and everything in it. So when our cabinet guy did not show up today and it was kind of just gloomy and dark and yucky, the temptation of a movie was too difficult to resist and G gave in and agreed to go.



We went to the mall, me with the worst attitude of all. I had absolutely NO desire to see this film and I love movies. Well, shame on me again. From the first scene, I was transfixed and captivated. It was wonderful and I was ready to go watch it again at the next showing. Angelina was wonderful, I cannot deny. Even G loved it, though there were times she held my arm a bit tighter than others. I'm okay with that.

Later on this evening, we went to Walgreens to pick up S's steroids she must have before her surgery. Anyone wanting to witness some roid rage can come to our house and bring the popcorn. She will be ripe come about Thursday if not before. While we were there, we found an item that there is apparently a need for in our area. Talk about stereotyping:


If anyone needs one, go to the drug store. They are right next to the vaping supplies. Never a dull moment in do we have around here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment