Sunday, June 1, 2014

And so it goes...

We are now about to enter into the first hell week of summer break. I will not complain. It is going to be interesting to see how I get everybody where they need to be when they need to be there. Soccer starts and band camp and meetings and planning for VBS. So tonight I will take it easy. I will have some ice cream and watch several episodes of Emergency! and not feel guilty about either one. My G, I must say, has begun to have a small crush on Randolph Mantooth, aka John Gage, on the show. I hate to break it to her that, while he has aged quite well, he is the same age as her grandfather and may be a little too seasoned for her at this age. I'll just let her continue to enjoy the boys of Station 51 and the bravery they display each episode. And I will relive my childhood playtime with my brother, as we pretended to pop lids off of IV bottles and take instructions from Rampart Hospital to administer cc's of Ringer's solution and transport immediately.

I need to go to bed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment