Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Not sure what to say

I hope everyone has had a good day today. The drywall finishers came again today, so we were homebound for the morning. That was okay, because we got to discover a new "Mall Cop" show while waiting for it to dry up outside. We ran VBS groceries to church and made a new list for a SAM's run. Tonight was the much anticipated "Jello Night" for the youth, so we picked up provisions for S to take and lob at friends. A kind friend baked me a peanut butter cake since our kitchen was unavailable for birthday baking. Birthdays at my age are not much of a deal anymore, especially when there are so many big things going on in our lives right now. I was grateful for the sweet treat and the peanutbuttery goodness.

G leaves for goalie camp tomorrow. Pray for her safety that she does not get a concussion. I am a nervous wreck. She is beyond excited. Isn't that always the way with mothers and their children? Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment