Friday, June 27, 2014

Into the 'Woods to get a girl

I did not sleep too well last night. I changed sleeping venues about 4 times, I think, and finally settled on the couch downstairs. So as you can imagine, I was just an absolute joy to be around this morning. The flooring guys arrived early and got to work, so S, the dog and I were confined to one room again which always is a recipe for temper explosion. I even mouthed off to a telescammer this morning in front of the guys...who burst into laughter after I called him out at the top of my voice. I was sure that the buzzing saws and hammering had prevented that from happening, but I was so very wrong. Luckily I had to leave for a quick shearing and to go to camp and pick up G. She looked awfully tired and I saw plenty of bug bites on her lelgs, but that sweet smile was there. I took her picture with her counselor:



I am so grateful for our camp and the love and care and fun they give every camper every year. She is sawing some major logs right now, but she will fill our ears again tomorrow with new stories of what happened during her week away. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment