Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last day of weird animals

The exciting conclusion of VBS was this evening. It was a very busy week and I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad it had come to a conclusion. My children really enjoyed themselves. S worked with three year olds all week and has the exhaustion and sore arms and back to prove it. I was in the kitchen again and we made lots of weird animal snacks. My favorites were the "Brownie-pillars":



Doesn't that look like the tastiest bug ever? We had a good time making the treats, but I think we are all happy to not see lemonade or 4lb flats of brownies or fruit roll ups for another year at least. At least.

Now I am going to bed and I hope that I will be able to sleep. My feet feel as though they might separate from my body. I'll be sure to post that picture.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment