Saturday, January 25, 2014

Uncle, everybody, uncle

I'm an independent woman. I really am, but when the hub and S go away for the weekend AND we have a nippy puzzle of a puppy, I am raising the white flag. My patience is gone and I have to be at work by 7:15 tomorrow. I have spent plenty of time by myself, but the thought of going to bed with a different dynamic in the house but me and Crazy Copper is a bit daunting. I'm sleepy enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

I took the youngers to see "Frozen" today. So terribly sweet and lovely. Of course I loved Olaf the snowman. He made the movie. The kids loved it and the boy even gave me a couple of squeezes and cuddles when I started to get teary. Love him.

I also went to a candle party tonight with a friend hosted by friends and attended by friends. I got two very yummy smelling candles that are supposed to burn 40-60hours each. Not sure how I will track that. Honestly, I'm more concerned about whether I will remember to take them out of the boxes and burn them. I'm kind of an idiot in that department...one of many. I think they will smell lovely in our under renovation house. They have to take the edge off of that lovely odor of drywall dust.

Well, sorry for the lack of excitement. I just took a boiling bath and am the mental and physical equivalent of carmel ice cream topping, ready to puddle up under the sheets. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment