Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sleepy Saturday

I cannot get warm to save my life. It doesn't help that I have had a nasty cold for several days and all the business that goes with it. So I went into sloth mode today, only moving long enough to move from one couch in one room to another couch down the hall. To complete the look, I even had a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up...I looked like the grim reaper meets Funky Winkerbean...toss back to comic strips of yesterday, young'uns. I did rise from the funk of sloth to venture out for a deal at Kroger. Unfortunately it was a wild goose chase, looking for cheap chicken breasts. We did get out of there with enough cereal and toilet paper to pad my child's stockpile for a bit. With the threat of super cold weather and a possible snow dusting, our town was out in droves finding the makings for French toast. If only we would really get some super duper snow. That would be excellent.

Puppy report: She is looking cute. Her human siblings are going to wear her out if they have their way. When we got another lab, I did not know we were getting a "lap lab". It sure is cute now, but when she gets to be 70 pounds, it might get a little bit awkward. She does have a marked fascination with my wedding ring. In an ever so gentle way, she tries to nibble it off my finger. Never gets old to her. Pretty amusing. She also tried to chew my toenails the other day...TMI maybe, but it happened. She's opening new doors of odd behavior.

Lastly, I saw this on TV and may not be able to contain my excitement at the genius that it is:



Make your own Bacon Bowl. Nice. After you eat your bacon bowl with the advertised burger in it, you can buy a Shake Weight to work it out. Happy New Year.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment