Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So the groaning has begun...

Well, the late afternoon-early evening phone call that has arrived the past two days did not come. The kids jumped at every text tone, email notification and telephone ring. "Is that the school?!!?". "Uh, again, no." At least they are only going to have a two day school week. How excellent is that? I will be sad to drop them off tomorrow, I really will. But we need a routine again. We have to have a routine again. I have them in bed now, so hopefully they will conk out soon.

My friend is leaving Friday to spend three months in Guatemala. I sure will miss her while she is there, but I am so very excited for the adventure she is about to have. She will be living at an orphanage our church helped build. Boy will those kids be in for a treat with her there. She will be so much fun for them.

I hope that I will have better material to post very soon. I need a good Pizza Inn post....without having to go there. Not that there's anything wrong with that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment