Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stop the world! Snow and Downton are coming!

The apparent "Snow/Iceamageddon" is coming and Northeast Tennessee is in a panic. The shelves are wiped of bread, milk and eggs. Somewhere someone is going to be making some serious French toast. We here at the ranch are not too frightened by the snow, but are not lovers of ice. The kids have one more day of break and then will go back Tuesday. Expect to hear large amounts of groaning and moaning to come forth when I make the wake up calls. I may let them sleep in a half hour later than normal tomorrow, just for myself. I'm a giver.

Also, brace yourselves America, Downton Abbey is back on tonight. All new, all country estates and aristocracy and upstairs/downstairs and snotty Lady Mary. That's right. I am not a Lady Mary fan and I am not looking forward to a season where she is even uglier and more entitled and witchy than normal. Oh well. Complaining about a television show like there's a gun to my head to watch it.

Well. I'm off to watch some of the show and start snoozing very soon. I hope to wake up to snow covered grass.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment