Monday, January 20, 2014

Short and sweet

Here is my day in a nutshell. My hands and fingers are killing me. They feel like I have had them clenched for days and every joint aches like something I cannot describe. The puppy has been in a bit of a snit today. Keeps wanting to nip a little bit too uch today. Her training in puppy class starts next Saturday with the person coming to our home and training all of us. I look forward to it. The Blackilst, my current favorite new show, is on tonight and I am going to be struggling to make it through before I start snoring or checking my eyelids for holes. I have gotten myself very involved in the book "Gone Girl" and I cannot stop reading it. That is why books are bad for me at times. I cannot function or do anything else until I have the thing read. I have no life. Yes, there are much worse problems, but this is my life now.

On that note, I am going to kiss the kids and the puppy goodnight, try to sneak in a few pages before the show comes on and just in time for me to conk out. Living the dream, friends.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment