Friday, January 10, 2014

Petite Post

I have been stricken with something in the heart of the afternoon pick up times. I didn't feel quite right, very flushed and off. When we arrived at home and I got out of the car to fetch the copy of the most recent "WatchTower" out of my front door, I felt as though I had been hit by a truck after running marathon at boot camp. Teeth chattering, I did my best to sort through the Friday school paperwork before I boiled myself in the bathtub. Warmest pj's and two blankets later, the hub came home to find the carnage of his wife. I got the flu shot and I am praying that this is a fluke and not flu. Just please pray that I can sleep it off. With school back in session and a new puppy, I cannot afford to be down.

If anyone finds that truck that hit me, hit them with viscious rhetoric on my behalf. Thanks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick, that really stinks!
    I once quoted John 1:1 to a Jeh.Wit. and they turned tail and ran away fast! Never had one approach me since. Not really sure why, I think there is something in their belief system that puts Jesus as less than God the Father.

    ReplyDelete