Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tired and...tired

I will give you the run down of our day, because I just know you are on the edge of your seats wanting to know.

1. Got up to find I had three people sick or injured who were supposed to be teaching. Scramble time!

2. I got to hear my sweet 9 year old and her friends in their singing group sing with the choir today. It was absolutely gorgeous. I cried, of course.

3. Went to watch S's team play in the championship game in their division. The game was rough. The opposing grown ups rougher. The game went into sudden death overtime. Then into PK's. Our girls won. It was a beautiful thing to watch. They all worked so hard all season. I am so proud of all of them.

4. I broke several speed limits to get back to the other side of town in time for our church's Trunk or Treat. We had scads of people there. We were so pleased to have so many people from the community to come and play for a few hours.

I am now calling my cousin and going to bed. Good night, friends.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment