Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Almost dress up day....

I have been fashioning a book character costume for the boy today. Maybe, contrary to what I thought, I do work better under pressure. He finally decided what he wanted to be, so I went into panic and scramble mode. Just like with the dioramas, I take this book character likeness thing seriously. I cannot show you the pictures of the final products until tomorrow whent the kids are in them, but I have to say that I am pretty proud.

Rain is supposed to be on the horizon for Halloween this year, so we will be working fast and getting in before the kids melt from either the rain or the heat. Tomorrow will also an anniversary for the hub and I. 21 years ago tomorrow, we started dating. I think within just a few weeks of dating, if that, I knew he was the one. I am honored and blessed to have such a kind man with such high character as my husband and the father to my children. I certainly got the Halloween treat to beat them all.

Have a good night....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment