Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gearing up for the crazy

Soooo, Soccer Saturdays are going to be coming to an end after this weekend, but to get through this weekend is going to be in-SANE. Two children have games at the same time while one is in a tournament on the other side of town. Sprinkle in there two different birthdays and then a Sunday with two more games possibly and a Fall Festival at church. I am not a fan of playing sports during church times, but I will make an exception once a year. Now is not the time to be having a bad case of insomnia....even more so than usual. I'm just hoping that I don't take the kid playing soccer to the birthday party and vice versa. I'll sew emergency numbers into everybodys' jackets this weekend. If you are a grown up receiving one of my children, just look there if I screw up.

On a completely different note, say a prayer for the friend of one of my children. Second or third trip to ER this week. They cannot figure out what is wrong. We know how that feels.

Night night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment