Friday, May 31, 2013

Driving, driving and driving (Hub's guest blog post)

Today, we left the land of the Mouse about 9:30.  We were making great time until our approach to Atlanta. I have always uttered negative words (maybe even a 4 letter word) under my breath when I have flown through Atlanta.  I am pretty convinced that the road to h3ll is through the ATL airport. The Bloggess's dad threatened to fire his admin assistant if she ever booked him through Atlanta connecting flight again after he suffered major travel delays.   Today, my friends, I have found the great parking lot called I-75. The Atlanta parking lot delayed our travels by 90 minutes.

Prior to reaching Atlanta, we stopped for gas.  I was quickly approaching Empty and decided this was  not the time to reenact Kramer on Seinfeld trying to figure out how low you can go on the gas gauge. When we stopped we fueled up and then went inside to use the restroom. The girls open the door an the waft of nasty came out and I thought, "we chose poorly!" The boy and I went into the boys room and there was graffiti written all over the room. I told the 6 year old boy, "DON'T read anything!"  We chose not to wash our hands as did the girls. We bathed in hand sanitizer. I went look for something to sanitize the eyes but I have yet to find a way to rid my mind of what I saw in that unholy restroom.

Well, that all from "The Hub!"

My last thought:  buy Disney stock!  They have a great contraption to separate money from the billfold and place in their coffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment