Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Freshly shorn and totally worn...out

I have been past due for a haircut, like a month past due. When you have short thick hair like I do, a month makes a big impact on how you look. I looked basically like a total dolt. My hair can be fine and then, all of a sudden, it grows one smidgen too much and becomes impossible to work with. So imagine my excitement this afternoon, after a morning of blood work and doc appointments with S, when I got to go by myself and get my hair cut. My noggin was professionally scrubbed. It was wonderful. She cut off enough hair for three other heads and returned me to my frumpy but freshly shorn self. My summer break will start on a cooler note.

S had a good visit with the GI doc this morning. Her numbers are still not back to normal, but are steadily improving. We will take this any day of the week. We did get a laugh as we left the office and entered the parking garage area. Who knew the Corleone family owned parts of Children's Hospital:



Whatever it takes to forget why we are there in the first place. Have a good night, everybody.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment