Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Putt putt pet peeves

I am typing this on my phone tonight, so please forgive me for the odd things it does when I end a sentence.  My iPad is currently unavailable...long story.  We took the kids putt putting today.  Santa on vacation themed, it was.  The kids all had their own style of play.  G had the best form and seemed to do the best of the children.  The boy was frightening, choosing to wield his putter more like a driver and sending us all diving behind the always present spinning wheel of something you hit the ball through.  What he lacked in accuracy, he made up for in intensity.  S, who usually picks up new things with relative ease, finally found something that she did not excel in...and it chapped her, well, it chapped her.  She's also on steroids due to this whole rash and allergy mess, so you can imagine the  combination of Roid rage and frustration was not a good one.  Her brother was flaing all over the place, her sister was like super golf girl.  It was a source of great amusement for the hub and me.  So me t time you see her, it might be best not to mention golf to her.  At your own risk...

No comments:

Post a Comment