Sunday, May 12, 2013

I don't have much to say...go ahead and be shocked

Today was Mother's Day and I was blessed with a wonderful breakfast in bed from my wonderful family. My hub scrambled eggs, which was a major treat since he does not eat of the yolky goodness:


The kids all gave me wonderful handmade treasures they had worked so very hard to create. I am truly a lucky woman. I even got to have a tiny cat nap, which was nice and just enough. Getting up early and playing bells proved too much for G. She succumbed to the nap monster early:



Our afternoon took an unexpected turn, but such is the life of our family. I now plan to wash my hair, get my DVD of Hee Haw Season 2 on Netflix and go relax in bed. I know you are jealous. But on this Mother's Day, with this wonderful family of mine, I am truly living the dream.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment