Monday, May 6, 2013

It's go time

Today has been one of those days to try and play catch up for things I have had to let go during this whole adventure. I went clothes shopping, not for myself, but it didn't make it any more pleasant. For those of you who don't know me, don't know the absolute hatred I have for shopping. If it is something that I can but that I know a personis super excited about, that makes it a little easier to deal with. Book and shoe shopping are about my limit. So imagine me, "Mrs. Gray Tshirt and Jeans with Chuck Taylors", looking for girly summer fashions for tweens/preteens. Feel free to continue reading when you stop laughing. --------- So I hit all the stores I could in a two hour period in between preparing lunch and picking up children. Needless to say, I made a return trip after dinner. Blurg.

Tensions at the ranch are up a bit. The well ones are bitter and long for the attention that the sick one gets. The sick one is bitter and angry at the well ones because she doesn't want to be sick. Both have valid points. We joke with S, we have to in order to provide some levity, and call her "Little Old Woman". This whole experience has zapped her of energy and body mass...like she had any mass to begin with. This was just a sobering reminder, tonight, of what this "kissing disease" can do to people:



And, yes, she really does need to use that right now. Sigh.

Please keep the hub and I in your thoughts tomorrow. We meet with lots of important people to decide how our girl shall finish out her school year. This is going to be difficult and involved. I just hope for clear minds and soft hearts tomorrow. Thanks...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: