Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Short Post #4567

I didn't sleep much at all last night, so I am not tracking as quickly as usual. We had a nice day with the WI family. The kids got worn out at the local trampoline park and I got worn out watching them. Ha. We ate at Five Guys for dinner and played Trivial Pursuit and had ice cream. Not too shabby.

We lost an icon today: Carrie Fisher. I'm telling you, friends, half my childhood heroes have dies this year. Jeepers. 2016 has not been kind to lots of people.

Please pray for my uncle and aunt. They left today to go. To another town to meet with a new doctor and start his new chemo. They come back home tomorrow since the chemo drugs didn't come in. This is not a mistake they physically, mentally or financially needed at this time. Uncle for my uncle.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment