Saturday, December 10, 2016

Crazy Cookie Lady

So I had a whole blog post written and my oldest asked a question that I didn't know about Princess Grace. I was always a fan of hers and knew a fair amount, so I was impressed she asked a stumper. When I got off the blogging app for a minute and searched Grace Kelly, which led to a quick look at her children which led to Princess Diana(because we started talked princesses perishing in car accidents), the blogging app rejected what I had written and deleted it. I was not pleased, so I have written this quick post. After way too many dozen cookies baked and shopping for Christmas and a choir concert outfit for a child and a handbell practice, I just couldn't bear to try and rewrite the other post. So you are getting the abbreviated version.

I'm going to go crash.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment