Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Do I Have To?

I hate to say it, but I think I will start the process of taking down the Christmas tree and decorations tomorrow. This part of the holiday is my least favorite task. It will be kind of extra sad since we will have several empty bags from, as I am terming it, "Timber Times Two 2016" where several of the ornaments were broken. We still have the memories, but boy was the snowman family made out of painted fingers super duper cute. Sigh.

Now I see that Debbie Reynolds has passed one day after her daughter. So sad for that family. Quite a blow for them and for all of those whose lives have been filled with joy and laughter from their gifts of entertainment. I'm going to bed.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment