Thursday, December 1, 2016

Chico and the heartburn

I have been one busy bee today. Changing sheets and cleaning closets and cleaning pantries and doing laundry and running the mom taxi service. I feel good about all that I accomplished. This evening we went to a Mexican "funeatery", as my brother would call it, to participate in a fundraiser for the boy's school. While I enjoy some good fajitas, my body does not enjoy them and their effects on its various systems. I anticipate quite a long night of Tums consumption and water drinking. But the waitress said they had a good turnout, so hopefully the school made a nice little chunk.

I am currently watching one of my favorite black and white Christmas comedies, "The Man Who Came to Dinner". If you haven't seen it, you should. It is great and the main character reminds me so much of my old friend, Don.

I'm going to bed here soon. It's going to be a busy weekend!

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment