Monday, December 19, 2016

Heavy Heart

We didn't get the best of news from my uncle's appointment today. His disease is a tricky and aggressive one, one he has fought with grace and humor and great bravery. The doctor today gave them some very honest and real news that was difficult to hear. They have three options of different kinds of medicines and difficulties with all of them. They'll be looking at his bone marrow numbers and other things to determine what to do if they can do it. Clinical trials are sometimes an option, but very cost prohibitive. I don't know what to ask people to pray for or to pray for myself. Selfishly, I want a cure so he can be in remission and live many more years. I truly want him to be happy and know how loved he is and enjoy life and his loved ones.

Pray, pray, pray.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment