Saturday, December 17, 2016

Just about done

G and I went out Chirstmas shopping today. It was a much longer trip than I had planned, but we were successful. We even took a shopping break and went to the evil trap known as the Puppy Zone. This is the devil disguised as a store with baby cribs all over and cute little fuzzy puppies inside. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS, but darn are those puppies cute. They lure you in with those chubby tummies and skunks puppy breath and make you feel you must rescue one before you leave. G got stuck on the chocolates, which is understandable since we have one. They were sleeping hard, but got feisty when they woke up. Nothing better than a sweet little puppy.

After dinner, we took the kids for ice cream and a drive to look at Christmas lights. It is a longstanding family tradition. It was a rainy night, but a fun one. One of my favorite traditions.

One of my other favorite things to do is go to sleep. I think I will do that right now.

Night all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment