Saturday, December 31, 2016

Eve of the New Year

I am writing my NYE post now since I may fall asleep if I wait much longer. We are headed to some friends' house for a get together, but I am a late night lightweight anymore. They may have to wake me up to ring in 2017. I've been fairly productive in the kitchen today and even got a little time in snuggling with my boy...which rarely happens anymore. He's so zippy, sometimes it is hard to keep him still. We have been watching the Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy. It is one of our favorite New Year's traditions. Play games, watch the episodes and be together.

I pray 2017 brings with it newly restored health for me and for many. I am ready to get healthy and not feel blah most of the time. Here's hoping for a great new year for all!

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment