Monday, August 15, 2016

Wacky for Webelos

Cub Scouts started back for the year tonight and the boy could not be happier. I went this morning to the scout office to get his new neckerchief and slide and handbook. I pulled them out for him to see as soon as he got home from school. Scouts started at 6:30. He was in full uniform with his handbook, sitting on the chair near the back door ready to go by 4:04. "Uh, son? You have some time. Do you have any homework to get done or could you read a book or something?". "Isn't it time already? Come on!". I'm glad he's ready to continue on his scouting journey. Apparently his Webelos partners in crime were just as excited. They were all bouncing around their room like jumping beans soaked in 5 Hour Energy. They were a funny bunch of people. I hope they never lose their excitement for scouting.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment