Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Roller coaster

I will ask everyone to continue to pray for Erin. She is such a fighter. This morning was a scary one. The family was really worried about the rough night she had experienced and were asking and praying for a miracle. Lots of tears have been shed. I went to visit her today and it broke my heart. Such pain she is in...it kills me to see her like that. A little over a week's time has brought such horror and worry and fear. I just thank God that her parents are people of faith and she is surrounded by people all over the world holding her up in prayer. A new idea on treatment has been presented to the family this afternoon. It involves an intense 30 day regimen of chemo and intense radiation in hopes to shrink the tumor and reduce the swelling. I have to pray that this will give renewed hope to them.

We are living in a world right now that is filled with such terror and sadness. I cling to my faith, family and friends and hope that the days of hope and love outweigh the dark ones. I don't know what else to do.

Pray for Erin.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment