Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hanger Hunt

It is that time again in our house: consignment sale time. I seem to have a lot of pants this year to sell, so I have been hanger hunting shorts handlers and wire hangers(I'm looking all around for Joan Crawford)to pin these clothes to and get this mess done. The boy and I went on a hanger hunt all over town...in the blazing heat. The third or fourth store finally had some fairly cheap pants hangers and we stocked up. Tomorrow morning will be super blitz time to get all the clothes prepared and start the entering process. I need to get motivated and ready. The extra money is nice, but it sure is a pain to prepare. But it will feel great to pop out some cash from the sale to go take the whole family to the movies with all the treats.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment