Sunday, August 21, 2016

Heavy Heart

Today has been a day filled with bad news. It is so very difficult to know how to respond or help people who are hurting so very deeply. A girl I work with found out in the night that she has a mass on her brain. She has a medical condition that may be causing this mass. Just praying so hard that it is not cancer and can be removed and give her some relief. She has endured so much in her life. My uncle with cancer was sent home from the hospital today. There was absolutely no reason for him to go home. He is currently suffering with pneumonia and a septic blood infection. What those medical personnel were thinking is beyond me...I know I will be hard pressed to ever recommend them to anyone. I am livid. A friend just texted that she had a petscan and something lit up on her liver. It hasn't even been a year since she completed chemo for her second bout of breast cancer. I feel completely helpless as to know how to help. I do have prayer and I will pray as much as I can and I ask you to include all of these people on your prayer list as well. I believe in its power.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment