Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pitiful boy

I got a call today from school. My boy loves school and his teacher. He is not one to exaggerate when he feels sick, so if he says he doesn't feel good...he really doesn't. He has been having some bad headaches lately and got a super whopper today. When I got to school, he could barely open his eyes or walk in a straight line. He has been parked in a chilled ball under piles of blankets on the couch. He has been drinking water like crazy and nibbling on boring old toast and some cuties. He has had a shower to wash the day out off his body, gotten into some pj's and is laying on our bed for a little before bed. I put some peppermint oil on his belly button to prevent queasiness from his bad head. He is really enjoying it right now. "Mom? I smell like a big stick of gum!". Hopefully it is soothing everything. Fingers crossed.

I'm going to head to bed soon in case we have an exciting night. Praying for no excitement.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment