Monday, February 8, 2016

Back in the saddle, er, sewing machine

I have been given a shirt. A very special shirt. The shirt itself is nothing out of the ordinary, but the person who once wore it was. He was someone's brother...someone's son...someone's friend. So that makes this shirt extra special. It has been given to me to turn it into a bear. I feel a little bit of pressure, I must say. I want the recipient to love it and find it to be meaningful. Losing a sibling or child is something I have not experienced. No perspective I have is close to theirs. It may sound silly, but I have prayed over this shirt and the sewing machine and the poly-fil stuffing, asking for all of it together to be a blessing tied up in a green and black flannel shirt. Let's hope it will.

Night all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment